We host customized workshops to build the capacities of your marketing and communications teams. Workshop topics included:
- Strategic Communications Plan Development: A session offering step-by-step instructions for developing your strategic plan, with coaching throughout the development process.
- Positioning Statement, Core Message & Target Message Development: A workshop consisting of three sessions to lay the foundation for all your internal and external communications activities, with coaching throughout the message development process.
- Presentation Skills: How to effectively engaging with stakeholders in any situation.
- Advocacy in Action: Influencing key decision makers & educating communities.
- Optimizing your Website: Converting website visitors into donors & creating a winning giving page.
- Storytelling Workshop & Coaching: How to tell stories that inspire people to give.
- Social Media Masterclass: How to develop and run a sustainable social media strategy that makes an impact.
Contact us today to schedule your workshop so you can do what you do best, even better!
What do our workshop clients think?
“SmackDab’s positioning and messaging workshop was just what our growing non-profit needed. It helped the leadership define our areas of strength and weakness in messaging and how to better represent ourselves in the marketplace. Highly recommended!”
Julia Barnett Tracy, International Choir Operations Director, The African Children’s Choir
“The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund hired Sarah to run a seven-session communications workshop over three-days in November 2011….Participants were largely healthcare professionals and Sarah had obviously spent considerable time researching their organizations, planning practical sessions…and tailoring content to meet the specific needs of participants.
Each session was dynamic and stimulating and Sarah’s approach was insightful, flexible and considered. Feedback from participants was incredibly positive, with many citing that they intended to return to their organizations and implement what they had learned at the workshop. I really enjoyed working with Sarah and would definitely recommend her to any other trust or foundation looking to provide a similar communications capacity building experience for grant recipients.”
Effie Blythe, Director of Communications, The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund
“Sarah helped our non-profit, Refuge and Hope International, tremendously in the areas of branding, newsletters, social media, and impact videos….Sarah was able to assist Refuge and Hope successfully develop our stated vision, purpose and messaging through an excellent guided workshop.”
Shelah Acker, Co-Founder & Co-Director, Refuge and Hope International